Style Editrix: The Future of Fashion

Style Editrix


In 2022, Grazia magazine asked me to write about the future of fashion. Some of my predictions were criticized, but many have already come to pass! Let’s look at where style was in 2014 and then compare it to where it is today in 2022.






5 Ways to Play a Part in the Future of Fashion

-Track down your own style and stick to it.

-Keep awake to date on the thing moving in the design world.

-Put resources into ageless pieces that will endure for an extremely long period.

-Be a trendsetter, not a trend follower.


Start Blogging About Your Inspirations and Dreams

You know when you're scrolling through Instagram and see someone wearing something that's just so goal? That is how I need to manage my blog. I want to inspire people by showcasing the latest trends and sharing my own personal style with them.


Attend as Many Events As Possible

To have a future in fashion, you need to be aware of what's going on and who's doing it. As an editor, this is your job. You'll need to go from event to event, meet people and find out what they're doing so that you can stay up-to-date with the industry. It won't be easy--especially if you want to stay ahead of the game--but there will be many rewards for all your hard work.


Connect with Influencers Online

The most popular place to connect with influencers is on social media. Instagram and Twitter are some of the most popular networks for fashion bloggers and stylists. You can find them by searching for fashion or style in the search bar, following their accounts, and then following their feed. You will be able to see what they post, who they follow, and who follows them.


Network with Anyone and Everyone at Trade Shows, Shows, Etc.

Trade shows and other public events are a great way to network with anyone who might be interested in what you have to offer. It's also essential to keep your eyes peeled for new connections and opportunities. You never know where you might find the person or company that can take your business to the next level.


Design Your Own Collection

I would like to design a collection that is distinctly me. I would like to create pieces that reflect my personality and the way I see the world. My style is reflective of my taste in music, movies, art, and culture. I am very loyal to my friends and family, so it's safe to say they are an important influence on me as well.

Next Post Previous Post